Sean OBrien and Chino Ebube continued their strong play, as Mundeleins boys basketball team concluded tournament play at Rockton Hononegah with a pair of wins Monday.
OBrien had 24 points, 14 rebounds and 7 assists, and Ebube scored 20 points and grabbed 6 boards, helping the Mustangs defeat Neuqua Valley 80-59.
Mundelein (11-8, 3-1 tourney) dispatched DeKalb 81-54, as OBrien nearly recorded a triple-double. The Southern Illinois recruit racked up 22 points, 13 rebounds, 9 assists and 4 steals. Ebube chipped in 17 points and 5 rebounds.
Both OBrien and Ebube were named to the all-tournament team.
Mundelein High School
Conference: North Suburban Lake
- Green blossoms quickly at Stevenson
- Knar retires from coaching at Mundelein
- Simeon completes 4-peat against Stevenson
- Images: Stevenson vs. Simeon boys basketball
- Images: Stevenson vs. Edwardsville, boys basketball